Amplitude Detection (DLVA)
BSC have full design and manufacture expertise in house to offer high reliability mixed technology Microwave and RF modules such as Successive Detection Log Video Amplifiers (SDLVA).
An example is given below manufactured to workmanship standard MIL-HDBK-454A and qualified in accordance with MIL-STD-810G for thermal, mechanical, humidity, salt fog and fungus.
Typical applications include:- Radar, Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Electronic Warfare (EW), Frequency and Amplitude Measurement Receivers, Direction Finding Receivers (DF).
Please contact BSC to discuss your module or filter requirements.
Programmable Successive Detection Log Video Amplifier (SDLVA)
The SDLVA offers:
- Integrated filtering and gain equalisation
- Digital temperature compensation
- Electronically adjustable dynamic range and offset
- This example operates in X-Band
- Reliability MIL-HDBK-217F 160,000 hours
- 85 x 40 x 20 mm (L x W x H) excluding connectors and mounting
BSC is a world-leader in the design and manufacture of Microwave filter based active Subsystems, Modules and Filters, from low quantity prototypes, up to high production volumes.
Please fill out this quick form and a member of our team will contact you. You can also reach us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 1904 694250
We look forward to working with you!